If you received an email saying your return has arrived at our PO Box and is Awaiting Collection. Please do not email us. The item is scanned in at the local Post Office when it arrives in the morning. We have a daily delivery in the afternoon whereby the Post Office delivers all items from our PO Box to us. This happens around 5pm AEST. We then process that day's returns within 3 business days.
Articles in this section
- I haven't received my return label
- Have you received my return yet? Its Awaiting Collection
- I've been sent the wrong item
- What is our returns policy?
- How do I return an item?
- What address do I send the return to?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping?
- Can I return my item in-store?
- Have you received my return?