If you paid for a return through the Australia Post Easy Returns Portal but not receive a label, please see below on how to claim a refund for the postage cost.
- Go to https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support
- Once on this page scroll down to the submit an enquiry section and click on Complete online form in the Other Products and Services Section
- This will take you to the Enquiry Details Section.
- Select Mail Products
- Use the Enquiry Type drop down and select Parcel
- In the Please Provide Details Field please write:
“I am requesting a refund for my return label through the online returns portal”, then provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Merchant = GolfBox
- Truncated card details (first 6 and last 3 digits on card)
- Card expiry date
- Transaction date and approx. time
- Amount paid per transaction
- Number of attempts
- Click Next
- Click review and submit
- On logging the request you will receive an enquiry reference number to use in any future communications about the refund request. You will be contacted as soon as possible after logging the request. The refund request will usually be actioned within 48 hours.