In order to function properly our website needs to save some data about your session into your web browser. This is called a Cookie. Cookies will need to be allowed from 'All Sites' since we utilise a 3rd party secure login service.
Please use the relevant section below to see if your Cookie settings are correct:
iPhone or iPad - Safari browser
Tap Settings > Safari > Block Cookies.
Choose option: Always Allow
Mac - Google Chrome browser
- Select Chrome > Preferences... from the top menu
- Scroll to the bottom and click Advanced
- Under the Privacy and Security section click Content Settings > Cookies
- Tick Allow Sites to Save and Read Cookie Data
- Untick Block 3rd Party Cookies
Mac - Safari browser
- Select Safari > Preferences... from the top menu
- Go to the Privacy tab
- Under Cookies and Website Data select 'Always Allow'
Microsoft Windows - Edge browser
- Open Edge browser
- Click the 3-dotted 'More' link to open its Settings
- Scroll down and click on View Advanced Settings
- Again scroll down until you see the settings for Cookies
- Select the option to allow all cookies
Microsoft Windows - Internet Explorer browser
- Click the Tools icon in the top right-hand corner
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Privacy tab. Under Settings click Advanced.
- Accept both First-party and Third-party Cookies.
- Tick Always Allow Session Cookies
- Click OK