Yes that's fine to return items from different orders in the same package. Just be sure to write all order numbers on the outside of the package and include any Picking slips where possible.
Articles in this section
- Can I return multiple orders in the one parcel?
- I haven't received my return label
- Have you received my return yet? Its Awaiting Collection
- I've been sent the wrong item
- What is our returns policy?
- How do I return an item?
- What address do I send the return to?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping?
- Can I return my item in-store?
- Have you received my return?