If you receive an order status update saying your order was Declined. This means that we just require more information from you prior to shipping your order. Please contact us via email or leave a voicemail so we can verify your details. Please do not call our physical shopfronts as they will be unable to assist. Once Approved, your order will move to the 'Processing' status and fulfilment will begin.
Articles in this section
- My order says 'Manual Verification Required'. What does this mean?
- Why has my order been Declined?
- How do I place a custom order?
- Can I get a Tax Invoice?
- I've been informed that one of the items I ordered is not available. What are my options?
- Do you accept Phone Orders?
- Can I change my online order?
- My Account Order Statuses