GolfBox accepts returns for refund up to 30 days after the purchase date. We are unable to do Exchanges. In the meantime you are more than welcome to order the correct item/s through the website.
- Item(s) are in original condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unworn, unused and as sold). If the item/s are returned missing tags or the packaging is defaced your refund will be processed less a 20% restocking fee.
- Items must be appropriately packed inside a parcel, return bag or box. We cannot be held responsible for damage caused in transit where you have taken inappropriate care in returning your items.
- Include the Picking Ticket if possible and write your return reason on there.
- Clubs - any plastic wrap must be on the heads and grips. Clubs must not have been hit or scratched.
- Custom Clubs - any built to spec clubs can not be returned.
- Electronic Goods - can not be returned if the packaging seal is broken. If it has been used on the course then it is no longer new and can't be returned.
- Shafts - any custom built shafts, shaft/adapter combos can not be returned.
- Shoes - shoe boxes must be covered by an outer layer to prevent damage to the box - please do not tape the box up and put it in the mail. Do not let Australia Post stick stamps or labels directly onto the shoe box.
Note: If your return does not meet the conditions outlined above, your return may be declined and sent back to you.